HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL LAYOUT WITH ABILITY TO PLUMB UP AND DOWN.
Combination of lines and points, the PLS 4 is fully self-leveling and has a working range of +/-100 feet. Perfect for any alignment or leveling task.
The PLS 4 is a plumb, level, and square laser line tool with a combination of up and down points.
The PLS 4 comes with its own dedicated floor base and magnetic wall bracket. Use outdoors with our exclusive SLD detector which is included in the PLS 4 System.
PLS 4 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cross Line Accuracy: +/-1/8" @ 30 feet (+/-3mm @ 10 meters)
- Point-to-Point Accuracy: +/-1/4" @ 100 feet (+/-6mm @ 30 meters)
- Working Range: +/-100 feet (outdoor w/detector)
- Weight: 16 oz. (.45kg) (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 3AA batteries alkaline or rechargeable
- Dimensions: 2"x 2.5"x 4-3/8"
- Leveling Range: +/-6 Degrees
- Operating Time: +25 hours continuous use with single beam; 12.5 hours both beams
Class II Laser Product
THE PLS 4 TOOL INCLUDES:
- PLS 4 Laser Unit
- PLS 4 Pouch
- Magnetic Wall Bracket
- Carrying Case
- Floor Stand
- Operating Manual
- Effective May 1, 2011 New 3 Year to Life Warranty. Contact PLS or your local PLS dealer for details.
THE PLS 4 SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Everything Included With The Tool
- SLD Laser Detector
Effective May 1, 2011 New 3 Year to Life Warranty. Contact PLS or your local PLS dealer for details. This product is warranted by PLS ·Pacific Laser Systems to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of three years from the date of purchase.During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or similar model at our option), without charge for either parts or labor, through PLS.The purchaser shall bear all shipping, packing and insurance costs.Upon completion of the repair or replacement, the unit will be returned to the customer, freight prepaid.The warranty will not apply to this product if it has been misused, abused or altered.Without limiting the foregoing, battery leakage, dents or gouges to the plastic housing, broken optic windows, damage to the switch/LED membrane are presumed to result from misuse or abuse.Tampering with or removal of the caution or certification labels voids this warranty.
Neither this warranty nor any other warranty, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, shall extend beyond the warranty period.No responsibility is assumed for any incidental or consequential damages.This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
PLS •Pacific Laser Systems 2550 Kerner Blvd. San Rafael, CA 94901 1-800 601 4500 www.plslaser.com