The New and Improved Pacific Laser Systems PLS 180 Green Line Laser- Now More Rugged than Ever!
Designed for interior leveling tasks, the Pacific Laser Systems PLS 180 G Line Laser with green beam technology provides more visibility than red beam lasers. With a working range of up to 60 feet, it projects horizontal and vertical beams with an accuracy of up to ±1/8-inch at 30 feet.
The new and improved PLS 180 is more rugged than ever. The PLS 180 has been designed and tested to survive a one meter drop. Perform layout tasks fast, simply and accurately in every environment.
Wide Fan Beam
Self-leveling within 6 degrees, the PLS 180 G features super bright vertical and horizontal beams that can be used independently or together. In addition, the 190-degree fan beam can project from wall to wall or from ceiling to floor.
The PLS 180 Green Beam is backed by a best-in-class limited three-year warranty.
- Accuracy: +/- 1/8 inch @ 30 Feet (+/- 3mm @ 10 meters)
- Working Range: +/- 200 Feet (61 meters) w/ SLD Detector
- Weight: 1.7lbs (.77kg.)
- Power Supply: 3 “AA” Batteries (Alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
- Dimensions: 2” x 2 7/8” x 3 3/8”
- Fan Angle 180 Degrees
- Self Leveling Range: 6 Degrees
- Operating Time: 2-6 Hrs
- Multiple Functions
Class II Laser Product
- The PLS 180 Tool includes:
- PLS 180 Laser Unit (including drop sleeve)
- PLS 180 Pouch
- Wall Bracket
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual
- Tripod Extender
- 2 AA Batteries
- The PLS 180 System includes:
- Everything included with the Tool
- SLD Green Laser Detectora
Thank you for purchasing a PLS Laser. We appreciate your business and we trust your experience with our products has been rewarding. All PLS tools carry a three year warranty from the date of purchase, which covers the lasers from anything other than obvious misuse or damage.
The easiest and fastest way to service your laser under warranty is to bring it back to the dealer where you purchased it. All of our dealers are enabled to provide over-the-counter replacements for lasers that are within warranty. If you purchased your laser from Amazon, we kindly ask that you return your laser for service directly at our factory.
For customers OUTSIDE the United States, please email flukeintlpurchaseorders [at] fluke.com (subject: Warranty%20and%20Service) directly to arrange for warranty service.
For customers IN the United States, please do the following to return your laser to the factory for warranty service:
- Click here to download a PLS Customer Return Form (pdf)
- Fill out and return the form to plslaser.orders [at] fluke.com (subject: Warranty%20and%20Service)
- Ship your tool along with the RMA Number to the address listed on the RMA confirmation.
If we determine that your tool is in covered under warranty, we will ship you a replacement tool at no charge. If we determine that your tool is not covered by the warranty due to age or obvious misuse or damage, PLS offers new tool replacements at an attractive discount compared to new retail costs.
Instrucciones en Español
Gracias por comprar un nivel láser de PLS. Apreciamos su preferencia y confiamos que su experiencia con nuestros productos haya sido gratificante. Todas las herramientas PLS tienen una garantía de tres años a partir de la fecha de compra, que cubre los láseres de cualquier cosa que no sea un obvio uso indebido o daños.
- Llene el formulario y envíelo por correo electrónico a plslaser.orders [at] fluke.com (subject: Warranty%20and%20Service)
- En un plazo de 24 horas, recibirá un “Número RMA” que le permitirá enviar su herramienta. No envíe el láser sin un número de RMA. Cualquier envío que no incluya un número RMA será devuelto al remitente.
- Envíe su herramienta junto con su Formulario de devolución de la herramienta completado a
Si determinamos que su herramienta está cubierta por la garantía, le enviaremos una herramienta de reemplazo sin costo alguno. Si determinamos que su herramienta no está cubierta por la garantía debido al tiempo ya pasado o uso indebido o daño que sean obvios, PLS ofrece reemplazos de herramientas nuevas con un descuento atractivo en comparación con la compra de uno nuevo.
Use our PLS 360, HVR 505 Red or Green Rotary Lasers or our PLS 180 to lay out T bar and grid. One button gives your self leveling laser a complete level laser line or reference all around the room.
With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS 3, PLS 4, or the PLS 180 laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
Choose from an assortment of PLS laser tools to determine existing conditions and lay out cabinetry fixtures, backsplash, mirrors, lights, tile, windows and more.
Get a perfect square for floor and tile layout by using the PLS FT 90. With a light weight and durable cast aluminum housing, the PLS FT 90 gets the job done! See it for yourself. Also consider our PLS 180, and HVL 100 for floor and wall layout.