Fully self leveling, this horizontal only rotary laser is designed for exterior layout projects. One button operation with the accuracy and durability required for exterior level benchmark tasks.
- Accuracy: +/-3/32 inch @ 100 feet (2.4mm @ 30 meters)
- Working Range: Radius +/- 1000 feet w/detector (304 meters)
- Leveling Range: +/-5 degrees
- Power Supply: NIMH Battery Pack, Optional Alkaline Battery Pack
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 8” x 6”
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. (unit only) 2.22 kg.
Class III Laser Product
The PLS HR 1000 System Includes:
- PLS HR 1000
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Carrying Case
- PLS HVD 505 R Detector
- Operating Manual
The PLS HR 1000 Kit Includes:
- 5/8-11 Tripod and 16 Foot Grade Rod.
Thank you for purchasing a PLS Laser. We appreciate your business and we trust your experience with our products has been rewarding. All PLS tools carry a three year warranty from the date of purchase, which covers the lasers from anything other than obvious misuse or damage.
The easiest and fastest way to service your laser under warranty is to bring it back to the dealer where you purchased it. All of our dealers are enabled to provide over-the-counter replacements for lasers that are within warranty. If you purchased your laser from Amazon, we kindly ask that you return your laser for service directly at our factory.
For customers outside the United States, please email flukeintlpurchaseorders [at] fluke.com (subject: Warranty%20Service%20Request) directly to arrange for warranty service.
For customers in the United States, please do the following to return your laser to the factory for warranty service:
- Click here to download the Customer Tool Return Form.
- Fill out the form and email it to plslaser.orders [at] fluke.com (subject: Customer%20Tool%20Return%20Form)
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an “RMA Number” that will enable you send us your tool. Do not ship your laser back without an RMA Number. Any shipments that do not list an RMA Number will be returned to sender.
- Ship your tool along with your completed Customer Tool Return Form to:
Fluke Electronics Corporation
PLS Service RMA # [insert RMA Number your received from us]
9028 Evergreen Way
Everett, WA 98204
If we determine that your tool is in covered under warranty, we will ship you a replacement tool at no charge. If we determine that your tool is not covered by the warranty due to age or obvious misuse or damage, PLS offers new tool replacements at an attractive discount compared to new retail costs.
The PLS 480 is designed to tackle one of the most challenging layout tasks on the job. Offering precise 90° visible and pulsed reference lines for exterior layout of square on slab or on slope. Our PLS 505 Red is great for longer distance horizontal and vertical benchmarks. Our HR 1000 and HLE 1000 are strong horizontal only rotary lasers.